18 October 2007

my outdoor adventurer

You cannot get enough time outside, exploring your environment. You are constantly looking up and around to see what catches your little eye. And nothing satisfies your exploring spirit...you always want to look for more. Hearing jets fly above, you point and follow it until it disappears. You've also begun doing ASL for "airplane." You are also proud of knowing ASL for "bird" and get excited when you get my attention and show me all the birds you see. I watch you study things that are so new and fresh, things that I take for granted. Like hearing a dog bark. You say "fff, fff" and look around, trying to find that dog! On this day, your big sister was sick and we played outside together, both sick with cabin fever. Ready to explore our backyard in a new way.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment