20 November 2006

Sprout Pouch

Just ordered this and wish I would have gotten it 6 months ago!! Grant is 17 lbs. and is happiest when he is held close. A few of my girlfriends use it for their older babies and it's wonderful. It took so much pressure off my neck, back, and arm, and he sat happily next to me as I pushed Maddie on the swing at the park today. I used the "Ultimate Baby Wrap" from Babies R Us during the first few months of Grant's life, but all the extra material is a hassle for day trips when he's needing to be constantly moved around. I loved it when he was tiny, for trips to the grocery store and letting him sleep while I pushed Maddie on the swing.

But this Sprout Pouch is wonderful now that he's older, bigger and needs to be moved around much more quickly. They have a wonderful variety of fabrics and are very helpful with any questions. They even have a video clip to help you learn how to use it - which is very easy anyway.

http://www.sproutpouch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment