17 April 2008

mom, let's play dress up!


And of course, I was the prince and Madeline was the princess. That's to be expected. She has all the princess outfits, while I have...hmmm...one of her old hats and a hawaiian lei. She said I looked princely.





And just after she donned her beautiful outfit she realized we left her shoes in the room where Evan was napping. So we found the next best thing: my shoes!





So we spoke in our British accents and had a picnic on the floor of the playroom while chatting about everyday prince and princess life such as our children being eaten by the horrible dragon, how she's afraid of spiders and bugs, how I need to take the children on a hike, the names of all her grandparents and how her little baby needs a nap.




Dressing up is fun. Why don't we do this more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment