21 October 2006

poopie girl

"Mommy, Daddy! I went poo-poo and pee-pee in the potty!"

music to my ears tonight...even though you called me in and asked me if I wanted to look at it. but at least you're always so thoughtful! (heh-heh)

and what was even funnier was after we got you all cleaned up, you kissed me goodnight and called out, "don't go poo-poo in your bed!" I was so glad you reminded me.

I was also reminded that about a month ago we created a "poopie chart" to help you cross that bridge into pull-up-free-living at night. all you had to do was do your business in the potty for six straight days and for which you received a princess sticker to put in your chart and when the chart was entirely filled up, you would receive: an exciting trip to Disneyland to meet all the princesses!!!

needless to say, we spent a very memorable day at Disneyland...your first time ever and your eyes were wide with wonder and awe all day long. more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment