21 October 2006

so much to live for



being your mom brings me some wonderful moments, feelings I could never put into words. and there are always the other days, which are more challenging. but you continue to teach me through your innocence and your grace toward me when I make mistakes. just the other day, Maddie, you said to me, "It's okay to be grouchy, Mom." Words that really translated to me, "I know you're having a rough day and even being a little impatient with me, but I still love you and think the world of you." very humbling...thank you, lovie.

thank you for your sweet smiles every morning and throughout the day. i love the anticipation on your faces, expecting wonderful things from me even when i'm not perfect.

being your mom is what i've always wanted to be when i grew up...i just didn't know it would be this satisfying, even on the harder days.


ballerina girl, 22june2006


what a physique! august 2006


day at the park, september 2006

1 comment:

  1. Your love for being a parent is inspiring!
    Many Blessings, Coach K!

    ReplyDelete