18 September 2007

consistency can be heartbreaking

 
You had a good morning until you made a "bad choice" (deliberately disobeyed) on a minor issue. My heart broke to enforce the consequence, but I thought to myself, "She needs to learn that when a limit that is established is crossed over, there are consequences." So many times I want to back off and not give you the consequence because I know you have such a tender and loving heart. But if I always give you the benefit of the doubt, what will I be teaching you about real life? You are a bright and beautiful girl, so full of life and excitement. I love you more than you could ever imagine, more than I have ever imagined myself. Little did I know how much you would turn my life around as I felt your little body move inside of mine. Please know that even though you may not understand all that I require of you, I do it because I love and want the very best for you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment