11 January 2006

Community

I was so blessed yesterday to find some other moms in my Bible study group that love their little toddlers to death, but are just as blown away by random tantrums and meltdowns as I am - I just thanked the Lord that they were even willing to share! I have been wanting to meet and pray with other moms of toddlers for some time and have desired that fellowship and community with other mothers - just to be able to relate, encourage one another and pray for ourselves and our little ones. But sometimes it's so hard to share because I don't want to make Madeline out to look like the child from hell, but I also need an outlet and forum for finding that I'm not alone. Thank God for these lovely women to be so open about their struggles and now we're in the process of trying to set up a prayer time together. That is the second time this week that the Lord has DIRECTLY answered my prayer. I'm really excited to see what the Lord is going to do by bringing us all together in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment