14 June 2008

happy (early) anniversary

our anniversary is june 24...8 years of marriage...we made it through itchy year number seven.


i came home on thursday night to a clean house and these beautiful roses staring back at me - it took my breath away!

on friday afternoon, my wonderful husband surprised me with an hour massage with my favorite masseus...then he told me to dress up and surprised me with a dinner out, followed by a pit stop to cold stone's for my favorite ice cream dessert. we enjoyed a walk downtown for a nice breakfast this morning, followed by a hefty avon training walk (about 4-5 miles) around town and now he's reading on his hammock.

happy anniversary, sweetie! i love you more than you'll ever know in this lifetime.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness. How awesome. You are so blessed.
    P.S. Who watched your kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They went with Nathan's parents...one night was good. Three children are a lot to care for. We are very fortunate to have had them to help give us a little break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (early) anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time ;) What an awesome surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete