16 September 2008

This morning was a little rough. We were rushing around (actually, I was rushing around and the kids were all running a muck!) trying to get Madeline ready for preschool (today was picture day), trying to change dirty diapers and get everyone dressed and ready to go this morning. In the midst of the chaos, Grant is potty training. He was so proud that he went potty by himself and decided to unroll the rest of the toilet paper onto the floor. I tried to smile and be excited for him, but all I could do was keep looking at all the toilet paper on the floor.

I could feel my tension rising, so I started praying out loud, Oh Lord Jesus, please help me this morning. I don't want to get grumpy because it's not kind to be grumpy...

Madeline looked at me and asked, Are you leaving God a message?

No comments:

Post a Comment