06 May 2008

a day with friends

Heather, Zeke and Zane came to visit today - thanks so much for making that 2 hour round trip drive to see us!

Here's what our conversations used to be like...

Heather: How are things going?
Me: Fine...how about you?
Heather: Pretty well...just enjoying the warm weather.

Here are our conversations now:

Heather: How are things--wait a minute--Zeke! Stop touching Madeline!
Me: Things are fine, just busy--Madeline, please stop tattling. Is Zeke hurting you or himself? Then don't worry about what he's doing--anyway, how's Jered?
Heather: He's doing well - oh I think I hear Zane waking up - just a minute, okay?

Being mommies of little ones keeps us as busy as ever. I was thrilled that we actually got in some good conversation today. Thanks for going through this process with me, chaos and all!

You're a great friend.


and I just love these little monkeys - chunky monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment