06 May 2008

i love lucy


My kids love lucy! Just the other night Grant started crying because he wanted to keep watching another episode of I Love Lucy when it was time for bed. I wondered What 2 year old wants to stay up and watch an old black and white program? And Madeline doesn't get half the jokes, but she cracks up just watching Lucy's silly acts and costumes. I bet Lucille Ball never could have dreamed that her show would be enjoyed by preschoolers almost sixty years after they began filming the show.

And I still laugh out loud even though I've seen these episodes over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christian. I'm a friend of Heather's. I think we met when Heather and Jared got married.
    Anyway, I really love your blog. Our kids are almost exactly the same ages. My oldest Jonathan turned 4 on 12-5, Emily turned 2 on 4-19, and Garrett was born 12-27-06. So, it will be fun to see how you are enjoying the adventure of 3 little ones.
    Thanks for this great peak into your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's nice to get reacquainted with you. Congratulations on your newest addition...doesn't the time just fly by? I couldn't get into your blog...what is the url address?

    ReplyDelete