29 November 2005

Blown Away

Madeline woke up today and decided that she wanted to try potty training again. No, she did not walk up to me and use those exact words, but she very clearly asked if she could wear her "big girl underwear." With only one accident this morning, she has gone all by herself three times - wahoo!! I'll continue to let her take the lead on this, but I'm not quite sure how to handle going about our regular outings...we'll have to just see as each one comes. I remember wondering where all of this came from, and the Lord reminded me that I asked Him to help me in preparing to potty train her again before the baby comes...for me it was a just a passive prayer, but the Lord answered me literally. Two things I learned today: Madeline just proves over and again how much she blossoms when she does things in her own time, and no matter what becomes of all this, the Lord heard and answered even my small prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment